Monday, August 13, 2012

Introduction to my blog.

So a lot of people out there have a lot of questions about their landscape. This blog has been designed to help you identify specific problems with trees, shrubs, grasses, and even landscaping materials. To start off, I'd like to let you know I've been in the tree, shrub and lawn business for 4 years now, and I am certified by the state of Ohio as a Chemical Technician. I'm working on becoming a certified arborist for the state, and in doing so I have learned much about this field.

My goal for this page is to create a one-stop spot for all of your landscape questions. If you have a question, just ask. Even if I don't currently know the answer, I will research it until I do. That's a promise. I have been diagnosing all plant material with different diseases and infestations for 4 years now. Expect at least 2 posts a week, answering questions and posting general information about pests, plant diseases, and just other helpful information to help you get the most out of your landscape.

Keep it green,
-Roach

2 comments:

  1. Sir, your job is awesome. I like the closeups of your pics, that's the most interesting part for me (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, I appreciate the feedback!

    ReplyDelete